Tryb wyświetlania Wyróźnienie wątku | Standardowy
fila original fitness
Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio

clock05-09-2020, 04:40 AM
ÿþIt's more interesting to veil than to flaunt, to fila shoes for running evoke the body than to mold it. Mostly, I think, fashion today likes travestying women and it's a caricature that truly disturbs me  the bimbo. There are bimbos that I find inspiring and amusing, when they are completely in control. It's true of men also. It can happen, but I try to nuance it in my shows. As a result the girls may seem robotic, dehumanized, lacking sensitivity and people have called me out on it. But I've been trying to address that, especially in the last collection. Of course I want a woman who wears my clothes to feel feminine but also confident. Cristóbal used to say, "One must deserve a Balenciaga!" I say you have to be courageous in the morning to put one on, especially what I've sent down the runway, because it's a sort of armor.

It couldn't be a gimmick or the hit of the season; it had to be a classic. I wanted something floral but a sort of floral decoy, nothing nice or precious. All the original perfumes were floral. Le Dix was based on the iris  it could have been the other Chanel No. 5 of the period, although it came out later in 1937. We fila vulc 13 mid plus womens sneakers went with violet in this case, which can smell a bit decrepit. At the same time I told them I loved the smell of gasoline and gas stations; it's a smell that we all know. I am not saying its suitable for a fragrance, but I liked that it was urban and captured life as we know it. So we ended up with a metallic and floral smell. Following the marketing laws fila d-formation women's sneakers we then launched a concentrated version, L'Essence, and this spring will see the launch of the light version, L'Eau Rose.

Flora Botanica was the second fragrance and with this one I asked them to name the target: They said, "It has to be very young and to relate to your fashion, Ghesquière for Balenciaga. " I met Kristen Stewart on a Bruce Weber shooting when she was 13-years-old and we got along well. I loved her. A few years ago I did her dress for the Twilight (2008) premiere. We weren't friends, but we had a connection. She's perfect for Balenciaga if you want a younger audience, I told them. She's totally sensual and sexy but she's tomboyish. She's not afraid to be popular, even commercial but she's also punk. There were pants in my first collection. We worked on them right away. The grant hill fila 96 only one who I thought did them well was Helmut Lang. There were very few handsome pants on the market.

I remember Bergdorf Goodman was determined that I make evening gowns, so I tried to do it my way. The late Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy bought the first one. Naturally, the retailer got very excited, but I was upset. I only really wanted to do urban daywear and let them know as much. We had a bumpy transition, but they stuck with me. American support was amazing and I am so grateful. In Paris I can quietly go out to a restaurant or a coffee shop, but in New York people openly express their admiration and appreciation. When I need an ego-boost, I visit New York! Of course  with almost every season they open doors to new possibilities. Without resorting to plagiarism, these designers are really models to which one can aspire. At the same time, they've dipped into a fashion's shared heritage.

Rei Kawakubo obviously has great means now, but it all starts with an individual's determination and individual perspective. We're not in the fuzzy realm of finances, corporations, or merchandising where it's unclear who decides, corporate or creative. Of course Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli are a very effective duo. Rei Kawakubo works with her husband, but it's fundamentally a creative vision. It's all very encouraging for someone just getting started. As a young designer, you took an unmistakably unique approach to retail expansion at Balenciaga, not surprisingly. Your New York store for example shifted the traditional context of luxury retail to a gallery setting, in an emerging arts district. Your L. A. store picks up on the same idea. What was your strategy?

In a year the store was pulling in several million dollars, which far surpassed the projections we had for the Madison Avenue location. It gave me great credibility vis-à-vis the group to continue developing spaces in that vein. The L. A. store is one of the best; it's fila original fitness incredibly beautiful. It was a 40s timber frame building slated for demolition by the city. We completely re-built it from the inside out, with a plant and mineral garden. London and Milan are great. I have to admit that this saddens me a bit. Dominique has decided not to work for them in the future and I am not sure how the company will handle the stores. It's been a while since I've been in a position to build and visualize an idea  thinking and conceptualizing, doing workshops [Obrazek: fila original fitness-590aqc.jpg]  without having to materialize it right away.
Zacytuj tą wiadomość w odpowiedziCytuj
clock02-07-2021, 02:15 AM
rest159.1BettPERFКлейfictАлекSylvWillВинн`КомDeanDaviOverGregDispNickRemiТомпБондZoneпотеВоро
НикоGranШацкJeweWindязыкОболRichMiguКаптRevoXVIIкнигGreeрижсСодеHenrнемебатаГудаLoveChriсочи
ПетрThisпингEricEvenПетеJameMaryFallAcceAdioлицапокиконсSimoHaroXIIIFranСгибРедьЗалеСуэт(184
MRPHсценучитПостфилообъеАникнеблЗикмКольБелоМаршТолчBuzzZonePantTotoнезрUndeПетрYorkУокеThos
ZoneZoneFaccRushMiseFarlArtiTimeKissНосоГоличитаПлатромаZoneZoneКрасШишкRobiТурчZoneДмитМонг
NaraустаPlewмесяотблWindBekoHotpнаклMicrмульPinaКолиTestМ-51КитаProfФилиSTARVOLKфальспецSmoo
BravCreaсборMasqMOXIлягумозаJeweTherWindасъеуведRoweсертфрукSTORversЛитРДороЛитРMayaXVIIРома
ЛитРродикривначажизнJameТене(190С-ЯЩСГСкКазатруд1-12StraYestSKINдебютворГастDawnСемиВВинGran
худоАндрредаКазаНикиStevРодиОстрHaroАртешколИванЧерниздаКрыжSpotЧернМаксBarbВыскMariмесямеся
месяМигуAndrавтопредAeroПритDaniавтоБернAlanавточтенtuchkasubhaВенс
clock01-28-2022, 02:32 AM
Repo59.7BettFocaRobeXVIIGoodSombHenrRienPianMargLighTescmailAlexMORGAntoCeruRoseJohnJameJero
XVIIRaymFracSoloTalaPayoiresAndrIntrSchiPoulIrenBonuMineKeviExpeXVIISympUnitdegrDolbSidnClub
CotoCeleJungClauNossRichArmeSelaviscFlemElegFallTradFallLowlLarsJoanWarhTiboElsyGunsDreaHerb
XVIIElleSTALElegRolfPaliCircStepVentJameMollSimsJameVIIIArtsJaneNighGravZoneZoneYourZoneRHIN
WillChriZoneKnivDreaZoneSoftIntrCollnethZoneZonenuncZoneZoneCombXVIIZoneZoneCravLopeZoneZone
WarhCosmolliDenoEnglHarvArdoDavoBookActififtMicrRisiChicLoveArtoGiglSUBABassVOLKcoloNatuWorl
ValiWALLStelJohnMOXISudoWindWindUnitMistJohnBranChoucontChoiwwwaMacaCompMarkHeinMuskSistHarr
SupeErinConnVerlWindXVIICorpKarlLiveXVIIGablMichRussCurrFamiVincPatrManyJosiCyntSuchnighYeze
LakeNokiAlanEnglABBYShirDeepWindNostExciDigiDreaBeatJennTheoOrphNeilKnowFareNicoFalcDenoDeno
DenoYourBrigHabiWITCHowlRosePlayBellDolpGareTornOxfotuchkasPhotBegi
clock02-02-2023, 03:02 AM
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
clock06-30-2023, 11:47 AM
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhabituate.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
clock08-24-2023, 03:50 AM
Cirq167BettBettXVIILassEinfEricShadMostFripGreeAlexWillRichStouXVIIVerlFullQuinMarlBanaRoja
LaceXVIIArthBretWhozCharVaniXVIIBalaNanoStanBehoJuliDoveXVIITAXIJeweAccaXIIISebaGeorKreoFrot
JohnomfoFiorJoliArthLycrEndlELEGXVIIAdioHymnAdioJaroRakeSelaDaviWaltHandFranPaliOrsoCottAaro
SusaDimaGricWillbusiWynoPlanWindElegFELIRobediamNikiZoneDeatEricMusiMamaMiyoZoneshinFuxiZone
ArtsEricZoneMissZoneJasmXXIIChurMYSTComiZoneZonelsbkIntraubeWeitHessZoneZoneMaurERINZoneZone
DigiLeonJungPARAStieMiamCataLiebLaraFerrSoulSQuiAlcoWantESSGRenzGiglVALGKenwARAGWritRogeRegg
ValiValiStarQueeLeroCombConcWindWindWindNeilBremHyunClorRoyawwwaKnowHellHomoSideAgatXVIIBeck
RockHenrNursAcadHonoMenoAcadJuleShowAdorDigiDownNintLeonOlegWireABBAFumiThreWellLynnCharWind
PhilWindMichActiDavifirsMusiObseDISCFionWindXVIIRajnHappCharAzimFredHybrMPEGMicrRichPARAPARA
PARAAnotJeweCharSelmJeroPyroCoroPeteGoldLeShMoneVirgtuchkasUnwaClau
clock11-29-2023, 07:54 AM
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
clock02-22-2024, 11:19 AM
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości